iBP offers one-stop-solutions to our valued clients because we care and we can. We aim to reduce their hassle of having to deal with different professionals/service providers to meet the accounting and payroll needs; and to fulfil the statutory obligations to prepare financial statements for Annual filing and Tax filing. In this way, our clients could focus their attention on the core business.
With our One-Stop Solutions, our client will be able to eliminate fixed overheads, recruitment and training cost. At the same time, they could free up their resources to capitalise on new opportunities, improve business performance and drive profit.
Our Solutions also provides client with essential accounting information at the fingertips, so that they could make timely and relevant business decision.
Our one-stop solutions fee package is designed to be as transparent and scalable as possible, and it comes with no hidden cost. This will enable client to make accurate business costs analysis or business planning without much hesitation.
We pride ourselves in providing our clients with a professional and timely service, and with highest level of confidentiality.
Proposed One-Stop Solutions :
- Full set book-keeping services.
- Monthly accounts closing.
- Monthly reporting and ratios highlights per your requirement.
- To assist you in attending to audit queries and request of documents.
- In the event of audit exemption, we will assist in compilation of unaudited financial statements for ACRA and/or IRAS filing purposes.
- Monthly payroll accounting and processing services, including IR8A reporting preparation and filing.
- Administering Singapore Corporate Income Tax compliance, including service in attending to IRAS audit queries if applicable;
- Administering GST compliance in Singapore, including service in attending to IRAS audit queries if applicable;
- Administering Singapore withholding tax compliance;
- XBRL reporting if requested by your corporate secretary in their needs in Annual filing with ACRA.
As tax regulations change in different parts of the world, it’s challenging to keep up with strategies that would optimise compliance. We believe in working together with clients as a team by understanding their tax planning needs and add value by offering innovative and effective solutions. We help businesses meet their tax obligations while minimising the incidence of penalties. We pride ourselves on a wide range of tax advisory solutions, usually of a customised nature, to address the tax needs of our clients for tax efficiency.
We ensure our clients’ tax compliance needs are satisfied by providing our full range tax compliance services includes:
- Corporate, sole proprietorship and partnership income tax.
- Employee income tax.
- Acting on behalf of clients in handling tax audit and investigation cases.
- Reviewing tax returns, correspondence and accounting records.
- Advising clients on findings of the review.
- Attending meetings and responding to queries raised by the Inland Revenue Board.
- Advising on how to improve accounting systems for better tax compliance.
- Application for tax incentives.
- Pre-GST implementation review and assessment.
- Implementation of GST system.
- GST planning.
- All aspect of GST compliance.
- GST registration.
- GST filing.
- Application for GST incentive scheme.
- GST Audit Compliances such as ASK and ACAP.
It is not how accounting and financial data is kept and maintained. But it is how the data is organised and shared and transformed into a useful information which add value to the businesses in its decision making, planning and strategies formulation needs.
iBP is going beyond routine accounting services to offer our clients value-added accounting solutions:
- Understanding your management information needs when set up proper accounting systems, accounting policies and procedures.
- Perform accounting-related administrative services in Sales invoicing, reminders, and payments and payables management.
- To maintain accounting information as in real-time as possible with regular and within short period updating accounting books.
- Customising report format accordingly to your needs such as departmental report, monthly performance comparison report, variance report, and others.
- Highlights on key performance indicators.
- Prepare cash flow projections.
- Compilation of unaudited financial statements for various uses.
- We provide efficient collaboration between management and iBP team with evolving technologies making information sharing easy and instant.
We believe in empowering, enriching and connecting businesses to their people. We offer complete, end-to-end solutions for your everyday payroll needs and beyond.
We pay your employees correctly and on time, every time. With iBP, you will receive a rapidly configurable payroll solution that covers your compliance and reduces your indirect costs, so you can focus on what it is you do best. With your employees paid correctly and on time, we remove all the challenges and streamline your payroll systems.
We ensure the confidentiality of your employees’ information. Our payroll outsourcing team deals with local authorities on your behalf, handling registration with the relevant governmental agencies and advising you on the payments to be made. We implement and notify you of local legislation changes as they occur.
We can also assist you in the evaluation of the most suitable employment pass for your employees and advise you on the application process.
iBP provides comprehensive payroll services including:
- Maintenance of the employee payroll database.
- Input of monthly payroll data.
- Preparation and reporting of payroll summary reports (payroll detail report, cost centre report for finance, CPF return, Foreign Worker Levy/Skill Development Levy).
- Preparation of CPF returns.
- Claims for statutory benefits such as National Service Make-up Pay claims and government paid leaves.
- Preparing bank payment file to disburse funds to individual employees’
- Printing or emailing of payslips.
- Tax clearance (Form IR21) for foreigners leaving Singapore.
- Preparation of IR8A (income tax return).